mélancolie

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

poor little wild maries

Voluminous bugs decoradet with feathers.
Big bows at the neck.
Barocque lace blouses.
Black blazers.
Long tutus.
White tights and massive boots.
///






Lovely Raez gave me the 'one lovely blog award' thank you for that honour.
Sooo... I give the award to...

+ longdistancecalls + /cheap thrills. /codyjune /dictionaries and daydreams /electroencephalo /inky lips /it'syour granny/January/karla that's me /mischeif & manic matbles of the mayhem-esque me's /netta's diary /trillsandfrills /wedgeheel/

12 comments:

  1. danke das ist lieb:) gut, der link, glatt übersehen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, deine tollen Bilder immer. Die Schuhe irritieren mich noch etwas, aber ansonsten drei schöne Grazien

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on the award!
    thats a great picture!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet picture. i really wish i had a tutu! and congrats;);)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tutus are amazing! I have a black one, and when I wear it with a black bustier, I look like Odile from swan lake :) But unfortunately I couldn't wear something like that to school...

    ReplyDelete
  6. that pic has so beautiful atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh I haven´t noticed that. thank you my dear! :-) what a wonderful surprise

    ReplyDelete
  8. ich finde die frisuren besonders inspirierend, wäre ich nur etwas begabter in haarsachen.. würde ich mich sofort daran machen wie wild zu toupieren und hochzustecken :D

    ReplyDelete

.


© raphaela anouk
+++
all contents belong to me.
if you want to reblog something, please do not forget the credits.
+++
for any questions, write me:
raphaelaanouk@gmail.com
+++