mélancolie

Sunday, May 10, 2009

dresses, dresses, dresses. all my dresses.... for the future, maybe.


All dresses by H&M.

///
Cute Raez tagged me with the 'SEVENFACTS' tag. I'm lazy and not a friend of any kind of tags but that's a short one so i will do it...

1. I would never dye my hair (okay, maybe sometimes but not yet)
2. I'm a vegetarian.
3. The thought of a squid disgusted me.
4. I love art, literature, poetics, drawing, fashiondesing & photography.
5. I'm a feminist (I think every woman should be a feminist 'cause it's not a cuss)
6. I love the epoch of Jane Austen books, rococo & baroque too.
7. I adore fur but only the fake. I hate the idea that animals have to die only because people think they look good in furs.

I tag...

lovely Elisabeth 'cause she tagged me, she's so cute and her blog is really, really nice and fresh.
Eira 'cause i really like her art to put text and pictures together.
&

Haylin 'cause she's super cute and her blog is such super dreamy and nice.


11 comments:

  1. ich mag das in der unteren Reihe ganz rechts!
    Woher ist das schwarze in der oberen Reihe (2. von links)?
    Ich wünsche einen schönen Tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i fall in love for firts and final dress!!!!!!!!! the cake is an apple sponge with shaving biscuit

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks hun! Nice to know I don't look like a one of those carnival folk lol. The dresses you've picked are adorable! I like your answers too. Literature is a strong interest of mine too :)

    Hope your sun is magnificent! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. die kleider in der 2. reihe gefallen mir am besten, alle sehr chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for the tag! i love all these dresse, can't wait for hothot summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im in love with the sequins number in the top row - and the strapless plaid one. great finds! im with you on jane austen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great answers, i def agree with you on seven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely the last row of dresses, i really need to get myself down to a H&M!

    and i love your 7 facts :) totally agree with 2 - 7!

    thanks for the tag :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. besonders das erste Kleid gefällt mir sehr gut, habe es bis jetzt leider nur nie im Geschäft entdecken können.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. danke :)
    ach herrje, ich bin ein bisschen doof ;). ich habs später dann auch entdeckt, dass du es geschrieben hast..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Outstanding selection of all those dresses!! Black and floral printed dresses are pretty good...

    ReplyDelete

.


© raphaela anouk
+++
all contents belong to me.
if you want to reblog something, please do not forget the credits.
+++
for any questions, write me:
raphaelaanouk@gmail.com
+++