mélancolie

Monday, March 16, 2009

monday morning, you lie in front of mine, you sure look fine...



























Monday morning you sure look fine
Friday I got travelin on my mind
First you love me, then you fade away
I can't go on believin' this way

I got nothing but love for you
Now tell me what you really wanna do
First you love me then you get on down the line
But I don't mind.
I dont't mind

I'll be there if you want me to
No one else that could ever do
Got to get some peace in my mind.

Monday morning you sure look fine
Friday I got travelin on my mind
First you love me then you say it's wrong
You know I can't go on believing for long

But you know it's true
You only want me when I get over you
First you love me then you get on down the line
But I don't mind
No, I don't mind

I'll be there if you want me to
No one else that could ever do
Got to get some peace in my mind






13 comments:

  1. sehr schöne bilder =]

    ich werde mir morgen zeit nehmen & dir endlich mal auf deine mail antworten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. john lennon brillen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my big big love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. die bilder sind einfach so wundervoll!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love every one of these pictures. soo obeautiful.

    alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comment, and beautiful images ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lyrics are beautiful. Thank god spring is almost here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh hello. thanks for wishing me fun! i know and i'm sorry for that but the more i'm trying to figure out how to put those damn links on my blog the more i fail. could you tell me how to do it, pretty please? oh god, i feel so dumb for this!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. sv:
    ryan mcginley is a lovely photographer.
    i love theese pics too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOOVE the pictures! Cool blog .

    ReplyDelete

.


© raphaela anouk
+++
all contents belong to me.
if you want to reblog something, please do not forget the credits.
+++
for any questions, write me:
raphaelaanouk@gmail.com
+++