mélancolie

Saturday, December 20, 2008

wish list...( it's quiet and dusty and you can make rabbit shadows on the walls.)

The Christmas stress spared me. But actually I should have some, because in 4 days is Christmas, I’m sick and I haven’t any presents. So I don’t think about presents for friends and family, I just think about my wish list, and it is huge, too huge for a poor little girl like me.

Dear Santa Claus, Dear Christ Child,
I wish me…
A Star-Gazer Globe
Happy and free birds
More magic on earth
All these clothes
A furry gigantic friend
An old grimoire
A Teddy
At last universal peace.
My must people create war?


8 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling ok :) Love the images :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. catherine pri,
    okay ;)

    dapper kid,
    yes, i'm feeling better now, thanks.

    dk:dc,
    artistic?

    miranda,
    yes, oaknys is great, but soo pricy...

    lauren,
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want all of the TEXTURES on your wishlist! diviiiiiiiiine darling.

    ReplyDelete

.


© raphaela anouk
+++
all contents belong to me.
if you want to reblog something, please do not forget the credits.
+++
for any questions, write me:
raphaelaanouk@gmail.com
+++