mélancolie

Saturday, December 13, 2008

that place between sleep and awake

"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting."
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting."
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting."
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting."
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting."
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting."
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting."

6 comments:

  1. i love the poem. its so easy to relate to.
    xoxo,
    Micaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. electric feel,
    love it too.

    aly-gator
    yes.

    thedrifterandthegypsy,
    oh yes, it's magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the kind comment, you have brilliant posts! Will be checking back for more :)

    BSB

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. baby says boutique,
    your hair is amazing, so i must say it, not more :) thank you so much too, that make me really happy.

    ReplyDelete

.


© raphaela anouk
+++
all contents belong to me.
if you want to reblog something, please do not forget the credits.
+++
for any questions, write me:
raphaelaanouk@gmail.com
+++